Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pixologic UGM aftershocks

Dreams do come true! Happy to say that the Pixologic User Group Meeting went fantastic. I got to meet so many awesome people, learn some new things from the great Cesar Dacol and Paul Gaboury, and sculpt an alien!




Did I mention I got to meet Rick Baker? Crazy! Was a total honor. I was upset I didn't ask to get my picture with him, but thanks to an attendee of the event, I got really lucky with the below picture. Who's that watching me sculpt in the darkness?!


Don't believe me? I enhanced the image. And the crazy thing about enhancing this image, it ended up revealing more about me than I was hoping.


Anyway, was an absolute honor to sculpt alongside so much talent. And Thank you to everyone who made it out! I look forward to doing more of this in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kurt,

    Thank you for sharing your workflow and approach that night. I had no idea Rick Baker was there, I'm sure it was pretty cool to meet him. I look forward to seeing more awesome work from you in the future. Take care.

    -Jaime

    http://jmc3-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jaime,

      Thanks for the kind words, and for attending the meetup!

      KP

      Delete